THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

HOLIDAYS!

finally spm trial was OVER!!
my life can back to normal^^
i cam reply my friends' messages nicely
chat with everyone s much s i want=)
having holidays now
what m i goin to do??
woohoo~~ full of appointments~
but still have to self-control a bit
DONT WANT TO HANG OUT EVERYDAY
it is too tiring
so... i m sorry that i had rejected some of my friends
paiseh ya friends , wait for next time ba~
now , i had planned my holidays well
everyday , i will have a programme for myself^^
LNJ is going to enjoy her holidays much!!
because my dear n sister are coming back to ipoh=)
n i will b following my sister to singapore too=)
but truly , not really wish to go
because i will return on 14th night
reach on 15th morning n go to school directly=(
so... I M GOING TO SLEEP IN CLASS~
wakakaka~
*HAPPY HOLIDAYS*

0 comments: