THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 20, 2010

trial

finally it came to friday
trial had started for a week
how did i perform in it?
i will just answer u~
'totally die=('
truly disappointed to myself
especially for my history
i got the worst result in my life
worse than my 2009 final year exam
what happened to me?
can't i just focus on exam n do it well?
yea~ i really can't
i was not even 100% serious in it
what i got for my history
actually was what i expected
because i didn't read at all!!
how can LNJ be like this??
don't i know how important of the forecast result to me?
ish~ really hate myself for being that useless
that day my tuition teacher asked me
'are u very stress during exam?'
i wondered why she asked so
she told me that the malay questions were easy
due to my standard of malay
i should know how to answer it
but... haix~ maybe.. she's right~
don't know why... i just couldn't think anything during the exam
why will i feel stress for this exam??
i did not have such feeling before
i didn't even have any feeling during my pmr is on
owh~ come on LNJ~
b back yourself n relax!!
if not... your result will just getting worse!
*2 more weeks to go..
i hope i can do what i had promised to myself*

0 comments: