THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 8, 2010

it is just AROUND THE CORNER

SPM trial is coming soon
i said that I wanted to study once july
but till now , august had started too
i still didn't do my revision well
i m afraid of the exam
because i do really put much hope on it
i need the good result
i need it for getting scholarship
i need it to have a bright future
n i wished to balance myself with u
but y can't i do so?
i m so stress now
cried for it , i scare that i can't get what i want
what i need is support from u actually
but.... haix~ i m not deserved it i know...
felt that myself had wasted much time
can i do well in exam with such attitude?
no , definitely i can't
u r right , its too late for me if i aim for trial
u were totally right
but truly , i still wish to do well
i still wish to b hardworking like u
i had never cheated u , really~
but sorry. i knew that i had disappointed u
i knew that my self-control is not good at al
sorry , just don't put any hope on me anymore~

0 comments: