THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 30, 2010

annual parade

i was totally stress with what they said to me
i afraid that i would make any mistake during the competition
we trained on Thursday n Friday
but we seemed getting worse n worse
i really scared that i couldn't do well enough
i scared that i would spoil the whole team
this was my last year going for annual parade as a NA member
so i must do my best n get the trophy
we got to win!! that's our target for every year^^
the marching was over
it was so fast n i felt that i didn't perform well
sun shining mercilessly
i was so hot , sweat a lot
i moved my hands n legs
just wanna make sure that i wouldn't faint
i tried my best to stand until the end n luckily i did
is was time to announce the result
firstly , we got the 5th highest duty hour award
it came to the most important moment~
my heart beats were so fast
everyone of my team was so nervous
n finally~~ we won!! NA 17 WON!!
well , we were so happy
clapped our hands loudly n we shouted after dismissed
we were so so so happy n excited of it!!
we made it!! all the efforts that we put in were not wasted
however , i saw disappointment on the juniors' face
i was sad that they were not happy
because NC didn't win for the competition
well , its ok my dear juniors...
all of u are still young n can try next year
never give up! i will come back to support u all if i can^^
I M PROUD WITH U GIRLS :)
i love all of u=)
i love amc st john~
FORWARD LET US MARCH!

0 comments: