THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 17, 2010

medicine no cure=(

went to consult doctor two weeks ago
just because i couldn't stand for my gastric anymore=(
then he just gave me medicine
but he reminded me:
'if two weeks u still got gastric , need come back to do scanning.'
i blessed myself for not getting gastric in this two weeks
but... i had gastric for about five times!!
y will b like that?
i did listen to the advise from doctor
i didn't eat any acidic food
did eat every meals on time
did take medicine too
i followed every steps which i wouldn't do last time
but y was it seemed getting more serious?
does it mean that i really need to do scanning?
truly , i m afraid of it.. very~

my waist had pain for a week
but it is getting better
last Saturday , i shouted when my friend touched my waist
just because it was too pain!!
why will it be like that?
i really don't know how to answer this question
i did nothing n i didn't hurt it
i didn't do any exercise nor anything~
it just suddenly pain.. really OMG
now i can't sit on the floor well
once i sit for too long , it will pain
even when i sit on chair in class too
got to touch my waist always
haix~ just feel that i m getting weaker n weaker

0 comments: