THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~parents day~

090710~
today was our school parents day
my family was the 2st who reached my class
they had reached at 9.45 am!!
i was so excited to see my sister was there
she purposely came back to take my report card i love her so much!!
but i was so afraid of it
scare that she would scold me when see my Maths,Economy n Account results
because she wants me to get A+ for these subjects
but i was failed to do so
luckily , she didn't scold me , just said i must do well in trial
my brother came too , with her girl friend
walao~ really whole falmily was there
just like how they supported me in the debate final
we went education fair together~
we asked every college that provide the law lesson
omg~ i just can't imagine how expensive the fees are
i need to prepare rm200k if i wanna study 4 n a half year in m'sia
if i wanna study 3 n a half year in m'sia + 1 year at UK
i need to pay rm500k
w m i going to afford it??
i don't hope to bring any burden to my family
i know they will support me ,but......
is that worth? how if i can't earn such a big amount of money in the future?
should i change my ambition to become an accountant?
i really don't know... confunsing~

0 comments: