THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 19, 2010

how will it be?

tomorow after school
i will b going to do my stomach scanning
i had avoided it for more than 2 years
n now... it's time for me to face it , right?
what will the result be?
i don't know~
truly , i m so afraid of it=(
although i said i wanna face it toughly
i still feel worry n scare
isn't i think tooo much
but my gastric seemed really very serious
today... i did gastric when i was having tuition
but i dare not to tell my mum about it
if there's really something bad tomorrow
how m i going to face it??
actually... i don't hope to let my mum to know it
just in case it is a bad news
but she's the 1 bring me to the doctor
so impossible she'll leave me there
huh~~ can i hide the result from everyone if that's bad?
i don't wanna anyone to worry me
don't wanna anyone to pity me too
anyway , i believe that i will b alright
LNJ , u r healthy always! gambateh~

0 comments: