THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

after my stomach scanning=(

my stomach scanning report
my medicines


i did my scanning on 20th July 2010
i would never forget this date
because it was such a BIG DAY for me
it was my 1 month anniversary with my dear
but at the same time , it was my scarest day in my life
i was going to do my stomach scanning
many of my friends cared about it
thank you very much!!
thanks for calling me n asked me to stand for it
thanks for supporting me n accompanying me when i need you
thanks for everything that u guys did!
however , it was a good news that i didn't have any cancer disease
but .... it was not really a good news for me
doctor said i was considered as a serious case as i m just 17th
he asked me that whether i was always emotional
for sure , i would b honest n answered 'yes'
so... he told me that i can't eat so much spicy food anymore=(
must be optimistic always n can't become so emotional
i have to eat on time for every meals
i have to keep my emotion stable n relax always
n for sure , i need to have treatments n body check up
i have to take plenty types of medicine
i hate to eat medicine very much
it gets worse that i still need to eat it 30 minutes before every meals
omg~!! i m just 17th!! but i have to b controlled my medicine in the rest of my life
such a boring life for me?? no fun anymore
everyday i will hear the same sentence from my mum
'remember to eat medicine a..'
gosh~ can i stop eating it??
i don't wish to obey it n become so 'sistematic' of eatin medicine

0 comments: