THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 17, 2010

i hate THURSDAY

15/0710~
why every Thursday sure there is something happen?
n every time is unhappy thing!
just because every Thursday i have my volleyball practise
so every things just came at the same time so that i can express?
today there were a few things happened again=(

firstly , there was a spot check for my class!
this was the first time i was being spot check in secondary school
my correction tape!! new one~ i hadn't even open it yet!
wuwuwu~ yesterday i had finished my old one
n actually i forgot to bring a new one
morning just put it into my bag
how good if i had forgotten it~

then , recess~
SOMEONE came to my gang n pulled someone away
well , i knew HER aim, just wanna invite her to eat cake
i had no feeling with it
because that's what i expected
my attention just turned to khar mun
she looked son down immediately
she said 'they pulled her also don't pull me
n just did it in front of me.
well , it was so clear already.'
haix~ i got what she meant
was that because of me?
but y? ya , i m no more Friend with them
but they still can be friend with her no matter how
they are from the same gang wert
because she friend with me so think that she Will betray them?
honestly , she had never told me anything about them to me
i felt so guilty to see her sad face
if she joined their group , i won't mind n blame her
so she can just leave me anytime
at least she can remain the friendship with both gang
but now?? haix~ it is not worth at all la~
really such a hyper stupid 'lao gong'!!
anyway , khar mun , sorry~

before dismissed , we attended a talk
it was a course of training for becoming an air-stewardess
(it was my ambition when i was in primary school.
just because i like to travel)
but i knew that i couldn't be air-stewardess
so i changed my ambition to become a lawyer
however , i just realized that the fees for the course is so so so cheap!
n i can earn it back easily in a few months!! walao~
it has such a BIG different with the course for a lawyer
lawyer needs triple of the air-stewardess!
n it need more time to earn back the fees
or even need to use the whole life??
i don't know~~
argh~ just told my mum about it
she said a sentence 'i never encourage u to study law'
i just pretended didn't hear it
because she said it softly only
i heard it just because my ears were sensitive

0 comments: