THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

have fun at parade kbox^^




24/07/10~
went parade with wai loon (my dear) , khar mun (my lao gong) ,huei min(my sai lou) n chin mun (my mui)
so sad that my sis-in-law , claudia can't go along with us=(
as what khar mun promised , she treated me for my lunch^^
we went to kbox n had fun there
we sang many songs , but most were sad love songs
suddenly , something came into my mind
~words that u said to me n your attitude in these few days~
i... my mood became very down
all of u asked me what happened but i just couldn't answer
because i didn't really know what happened to me
as i just moody once i woke up early in the morning
once i saw n heard the lyrics , i felt like wanna cry
but for sure , i controlled myself
i failed... i dropped my tears in front of you
that's my first time n i swore that it would b my last time too
i will never let u c me cry anymore
sorry~ i knew that u were worrying me
i knew that you were heart aching through your face expression
how much i wished to hug u tightly n cried
but i didn't , just cried beside you
sorry for not answering what happened to me at that time
because i was just afraid that i would cry more seriously
it may be the last chance for us to meet before my trial
the fear feelings came into my heart
i felt so scare... scare that we will have problem if we don't meet
just like what happened last year
i don't want n don't wish it will happen again~
tat's y i tried my best to meet u once a week
however , we had to say goodbye to each other
truly , i didn't feel like wanna leave
didn't wish to walk to the entrance
but i must do so.. sorry~
bye my dear~ take good care of yourself at kampar~
anyway , i was enjoying myself immensely today
it was so fun that i saw them wearing dress n skirt^^
all of u looked so pretty la friends=)
hope we can hang out again after trial!

0 comments: