THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 23, 2010

another =( day for me

u asked me that whether u had disappointed me many times for today
what did u expect me to answer?? yes?? no??
if u felt so , u should know what are the problems
then why r u still repeating n repeating??
u know every Friday i do need your support
but then where were u?? cyber cafe..
ok , never mind , because that's what a boy like to do
i also didn't blame u for helping dad
u asked me do i feel that u didn't really bother about me
yes , u did , honestly~
u asked me what should u change but i said no need
u told me that nowadays u won't jealous for me anymore
n also won't angry if i don't mind u
do u know actually... your sentences hurt me deeply?
just feel that.. it had no meaning anymore~
but thanks for being honest to me
u told me your hand phone had no battery
n u gotta go fro dinner
after i woke up from nap , i sms u
but i didn't get any reply from u
never mind , just thought that u were busying
when i log in my facebook , that's the problem
i saw u were on lining
that meant u were at cyber cafe again
i was so so so disappointed with it
u said u had told me your Mobile had no battery
yes , u did, but i didn't even know that u hadn't return home after dinner
n i didn't even expect u went to cyber cafe twice a day
but i could not blame u about it , that's your freedom
i know u will definitely become very busy whenever u online
especially when u were playing games
so i just asked u to enjoy when u said sorry to me
every time when i know u r doing something else
i will ask u to continue it n ignore me
then... u will really didn't reply me at all
do u know how hurt was i?
i would say so was just because i was heart paining
i hope that u will continue reply me even it Will be late
but i don't mind , as long as u did reply
u apologised to me again n again
will u feel bore or tire with it??
as u know.... i hate people's apologises
then y r u still keep on saying sorry to me?
don't u know that the word 'sorry' from you to me was really very hurt?
it will just increase my feeling of heartache
*so please... u can do whatever u want , but no apologise anymore*

0 comments: