THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 26, 2010

i m PROUD of u ^^

i attended st john ambulance Malaysia state competition on Saturday n yesterday
i went there just to give my supports to my division
especially for my little soh mui^^
did my appearance make u became more confident??
i thought NO le~
well , nc was not confident
they thought themselves couldn't make into national
its okay^^ s long s u all did try your best=)
however , i was so surprised when the results were announced
i was very happy too!!
both of our team made themselves to the final!!
we were the overall champion!!
walao eh~~ unexpected
we were the worst during the area competition n now we were the best!!
i felt happy was not because they won
was just because they did improve
a lot... everyone of them did
n the main point... they beat down THAT school
wakaka ( not to mention what school is that)
again.. my little mui got prize in her written test
some mor champion!! i clapped my hand so loudly when i heard her name!!
geng nya~~ i was so happy with it!!
this time i need not to borrow my shoulder to u
haha.. do u know??
i just couldn't stop smiling on u
'u must go kl a~'
haha~ thanks for the invitation ya mui~
u were very worrying that i won't go right??
well , i tel u my answer here~
no matter how far u go n how difficult the future road is
i m always here to stay by your side
just to support u whenever u need me^^

NA n NC from sjam amc~~
u girls did a good job=)
must continue gambateh!!
keep it up^^

0 comments: