THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 8, 2010

your SIMPLE sentence=(

070410~~

i cared u much
because u r my good friend
but what was the sentence that u gave me??
it hurt me deeply
u might said it out naturally
n u would never think that it would hurt me
well , i tel u now...
IT DID HURT ME MUCH
my heart was just like being stabbed by a knife
i know u were not purposely for it
but i just couldn't pretend that's nothing for me
i mind it much
do u know how do i wish to cry at that moment??
but i controlled it n just left the place
n still , i said 'bye' to u as usual
i did so much for u
but in your heart , they are much more important than me
never mind~ its ok actually
but do u really need to be that honest
n told me 'that's none of your business..' ??

PLEASE... THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE U SPEAK
a simple sentence from u may hurt others badly
just u don't realize it

0 comments: