THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 10, 2010

improvement=)

having my semi-final debate competition today

i was so nervous n scared in the morning
because i couldn't find any feel like going competition
something wrong among my teammates
haiz~~ i was really very worried about it
how were we going to competition if we didn't cheer up??
finally.. miss heong realized the problem too
she talked to us
and we just advised ourselves n started to revise everything
that's the last moment preparation
can we be success?? just depends on the fate ba~
well , i saw many friends who were going to support me
thanks to all of u!!! so touching~~ =)

during the competition , i read my script in time!!
hahaha~~ i was soooo worried about my 盘问
however , i answered all the questions smoothly
but i was not that satisfied with it
some just avoiding n giving stupid answer
but its better than last time la^^

自由辩
i still didn't stand up n answer much
haix~~ bad=(
but i caught something that they spoke wrongly n told yuen si^^

it went to the end
my friends n teachers said i did very well
but... i was not really agreed with it

its time for the results to be announced
i was so afraid with it
the comments from the judges were so longText Color
i was getting nervous n nervous
finally... the mc announced that wei keng was the best debater
so will sam tet won the competition??
OMG~ can we win both??!!
yeah~ WE DID!! WE WON!!
our supporters screamed n my tears dropped too
i saw a sweet smiley face from all of them
especially miss heong , she was the 1st 1 came to hug me
her hug was warm as it was very tight
from her hug , i could feel how happy was she
she praised me that i did very well
having a big improvement

i received many messages
all of them congratulated me
some were saying that they admired me much
some told me that they were proud of me
some said that i did improve much
miss heong said that i be myself today as i looked calm^^

卢老师 、 鄉老师、 张老师 、戴老师~~
谢谢您们一直以来的指导
在辩论的过程里,我真的从您们身上学了很多东西
我成长了很多,也变得更有自信了
谢谢您们在我没有信心时,给予我信心
谢谢您们在我失去方向时,没有放弃我
谢谢您们为我做的一切!!

my beloved teammate~
wan ning , xiao wen , wei keng , yuen si~~
i do really very proud that i can be part of the team
thanks GOD for giving me chance to be with u girls
thanks yuen si for helping n guiding me to write the script
thanks xiao wen for teaching me how to give boom
thanks wei keng for teaching me how to answer question
thanks wan ning for helping me all the times by giving me your necklace
thanks all of u for supporting me always
sorry that i was always in emo n couldn't grab point well
I LOVE ALL OF U!!
lets fight till the end!! ^^

thanks all of u who did supported me
cheered me up n helped me along this journey
i appreciated it very much!!
i will not disappoint all of u
will keep my spirit up till the end

2 comments:

**愿思*~Yu3nSi~** said...

i love your spirit~ :)

jee.gigi said...

thanks yuen si mui~ ^^