THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 30, 2010

i m NOT excited for it anymore=(

i saw rainbow today
it was just too nice
n u r the 1st 1 n only 1 appeared in my mind
i looked towards the direction of your class
n i did really see u!!
u were so excited n looking at the rainbow with your friends
i was noticing your every action but u didn't know
haha~ m y little mui was just too CUTE^^
i was looking forward for tomorrow to meet u!!
i wanna to have fun with u as that is not an easy chance=)
i was so confident that u will be going to the party!
if whole world don't go , u b the only is more than enough

well, u told me that u cannot go
i thought it was just because of your mum doesn't allow
so its okay as i couldn't force u
but then... i knew that u r going to meet somebody else
i was so hurt when i knew it
y?? i also don't know
just very didn't syok with it
although i knew that u expected me to go with u too
it seemed showing that u r actually just wanna go gaigai
i was totally in disappointment when i got that from others
u r my best friend
so i mind it very much
u r the 1 i most hope that u r going
but u r not
just because u don't know why u want to go there??
whenever u be by my side when i need, just in sms
do u know actually i need u very much
just like how u need me to support u in your competition
it is the same to me
but u didn't go before
never mind as u were busy that time
this time... i thought there will be no excuses for it
who knows.. the same answer from u that u r not going
maybe u don't know~~
i will be in trouble if i m alone there tomorrow
nobody will care me
nobody will talk to me
that's what happen to me whenever my family gather together
the youngest (me) will always be ignored
that's y i invited a lot of friends so that i can enjoy with u all
n.. i do really need u much at this moment
but NONE of u r going
haiz~~ when do i can really get support from u?
this is the 2nd time u disappointed me
n i hope it will be the last time
however , sorry s i knew that i hurt u too
as i was very cool
but i was really speechless on that time
n i just hope u can enjoy with what had u planned

i was so disappointed when u girls told me 1 by 1 that u r not going
i invited all of u with my true heart as i wanna share the happiness with u all
i won't angry if your parents don't allow or u are busy for tomorrow
but someone told me she don't want to go
just because i m going to friend's birthday party but not going jj with her
so she think it is so meaningless for her to go for the buffet party too
well , i hate her reason so much when i read her message
because she was just saying that her main point is just wanna hang out with me
but not going to congrats my brother n sister
not going to accompany n share the happiness with me
u wanna tell me that u can go jj but n transport to come to the new shop??
such a stupid reason
i cannot accept it at all as there are just very NEAR!!

so the conclusion is , nobody is going tomorrow
i will be very boring there s i can do nothing n know nobody
haiz~ i m not looking forward for it anymore
as i know i cannot enjoy it without your appearance

0 comments: