THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

it was getting better ^^

everything went badly on last Saturday
the melting ice-cream made me crazy
i should take brother's advise
although it was hurt , it was right
'nobody will eat it, just a waste of money..'
well , friends disappointed me as really nobody came
i just can try my best to enjoy with the lion dance
unluckily things happened again~!!
the shop was being spoiled
had to be repaired again
haiz~ couldn't do any business
i was so sad about it when i saw brother's moody look
but still , i was happy to c u
i did what i promised~ treated u a coconut jelly if u come
here , i would like to thank eleena
because she was the only 1 who going to the party
i was so surprising to see her there!!
love u so much my dear~

i went to jusco by ivan's car
OMG~ such a stupid traffic jam
in kbox , i was so shocked that i saw u cried
i was so heart pain to c u shedding your tears
n didn't wanna to tell me what's going on
what can i do was just hugging u
what can i do to protect u well??
i was the 1 who made u cried again right??
i was so so so SORRY

i was so happy to meet my good friends
1 of them returned to the room after she left
as she knew that i was moody
thanks for coming in to accompany me
even though both of u just came for a while
but u girls came in a right time
even messages from both of u supported me much
as i was very moody on that time
because i knew that i did n posted something wrongly
as i made 2 sisters suffered n sad of it
SORRY MY BELOVED SISTERS~

kbox is a place where i get a lot of memories
memories flashing back in my mind whenever i go in
i miss u so much at that moment
do u know it?? no , u won't~
the dark surroundings...
the song between us...
the meaningful lyrics of the songs...
do really make me cry every time i go in
because it was just too suitable
and nobody will know it
DEAR , I MISS U SO MUCH~~

unhappy moments had over
mui , thanks for trying to cheer me up
although u were the 1 crying too
i did really very happy to hang out with u
i enjoyed myself immensely
especially just left both of us^^
u said u really didn't know u are such important to me
n knew it now n told me actually i was that important to u too=)
haha~ arigato~
u scared that u had disappointed me so i won't mind u anymore?
NO!! U WERE TOTALLY WRONG
u r always so important to me
the previous time , now , in the future...
are just the same.. NEVER CHANGE~

i met many people today
met my classmate pui ling
my camp leader eric
n i met gor too
he was dating with her new girlfriend
truly , i was so happy to c them looked so sweet
but i was a bit envied about that too
because i have no boyfriend now
when can i being protected by someone who love me??
any other chance for us?
@@ huh~ i don't know~

i thought i can go clubbing with u
but sister didn't wanna go
HAIZ~ but never mind la
as i was very tired
the next day gonna go parade again wert^^
i thought i would be very down the whole day
but i didn't
thanks for changing everything^^

0 comments: