THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 31, 2010

speechless

when i woke up in the morning , i felt very happy
excited for school although today exam 2 subjects
but when i was having my breakfast , i vomited
what happened?? that's my favourite food le~

when i reached school , i didn't talk to u dears
i didn't know why , just don't feel like talking
and don't even stick with u all
haix~ sorry.. i didn't know what's wrong to me
u sensed it right?? that's y u asked me??
but sorry that i couldn't answer u anything

my exams were sucks
i couldn't balance my account
that's my 1st time failed to do so
i was soooo failure
felt disappointed to myself
haiz~ i had no mood to have my meal
i was not hungry although i vomited my breakfast
i just ate coconut jelly
scolded by someone as i should not eat it

i felt so sleepy when having mandarin test
haix~ i couldn't und the passage
i m sure that i will get bad result in my test
when dismissed , i try to treat u all s usual
but yet , i failed..
i just walked out to the gate by myself
i was alone all the while of today
*dislike*dislike* today=(

0 comments: