THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 8, 2010

another unlucky day!!

~060610~

i woke up early in the morning n went to the washroom
bang~~ OMG~ guess what happened??
I fell down n knocked onto the door
y would it happen??
i don't know~~
my legs just suddenly no energy
something hard knocked my inner part of my leg
no energy of my legs + painful of my leg
made me couldn't stand
i tried so hard to stand up my myself
i just had enough energy to sit myself on the bed
gosh~ i couldn't even move a bit further
i was so scare because i pain till couldn't voice out to call my mum
i couldn't even take my hp from the table beside me
Wat happened??!! i dropped my tears as it was just too pain
i calmed myself n stood up slowly by myself
i was succeed!! but still , it was so pain

i couldn't walk properly at school
my legs no energy but still got to stand on the chair
i found myself so difficult to sit comfortably
that day still have to sit till 5pm at tuition
haiz~ how suffer was i the whole day
but my friends still laughing on me
for my abnormal movement n action when i was walking n sitting
when i returned home
i was wondering y was it pain for such a long time
so i had a look on it
omg~~ no wonder!!
it was not just swelling
but the whole injured part was black in colour!
can u imagine how serious was it??
gosh~ i rubbed it with oil
it was so so so pain=(
till i shed my tears, wuwu~

0 comments: