THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

LIBRARY


went to library with eleena just now
i realized that my account t is getting worse
haiz~ i m going to catch up it more
i met many people there
someone was dating with his girlfriend
someone was learning chemistry from my another friend
chen hong (eleena's god brother) came
we revised together
i taught them maths
he was just too too too funny
always 'zat' by his friends
i joined them after i closed with them
all of us laughed non-stop
'shh~' someone complained -.-"
well , long time didn't laugh like this
really a very big THANK U to my dear eleena , chen hong n his friends
what they said made me laughed out loud

however , everything returned to its original point once i reached home
i felt so disappointed when i knew that there's nothing for me to eat
nowadays they will just care for brother's new shop
how about me??
ain't i their daughter too??
haiz~ totally fed-up

0 comments: