THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

promise~

'y r u so speechless recently?'
many people asked me this question nowadays
y?? m i really so speechless??
haiz~ ya , maybe that's true
last time... no matter how sad was i
i still can counsel my friends once they need me
but now...?? ya~ i will advise them
but i will speechless too
i will tell them in a sad way
omg~ lnj!! what happened to u?!!
u said before that u want to cheer everyone
but if u continue to be like that
how can u cheer others s u sound so down??!!
but... that's who i m now
i know that my reply sounds annoying
but i never feel bored to text with u guys
i m happy to receive message
but i m so sorry that i can't make u to feel my happiness
i m sorry that i can't have a long reply for u all
my heart seemed dead
n i just can't have any feeling now except 'pity'
but... just give me some time
i will try my best to find back myself
become the previous lnj who can share everything with u
BELIEVE ME PLEASE
~but i m failed to promise u about the time~
i will just to my best n achieve it s fast s i can

0 comments: