THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 8, 2010

the 1st time i did so

060510
i heard something today
i was so unhappy with it

even hate both of u
i know i should not do so
but sorry that i just couldn't control
couldn't take it as nothing happen
i wanted to express myself when having volley training
but unfortunately , it was raining
i just didn't care about it n played under the rain
but the president stopped me from doing so
i didn't bother how heavily the rain was
i walked under it
but once i stepped onto the field
it was not that heavily anymore
never mind~ s long s it was still raining
i was enjoying the rain immensely
just wanna to wash away all the sad memories
since it was not a right way
i make few people angry cause of that
haiz~ i knew that i was wrong
but i still wanna to do so
sorry la=(
i wouldn't do it anymore
i promise~ it was my 1st time but will be my last time too
i won't let myself fall sick^^

0 comments: