THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*guilty*

i went to your parents' stall
because my dad went there
n i just had to follow
i saw your mother
i dare not to face her
i felt so sorry
how i wish that i can call her 'auntie' once again
but can i??
maybe she won't mind

but i felt sorry to her as the same to u
she seemed get older
a lot of problems in your family recently??
is your mother stress??
i know u do but u didn't tell me what happened

haiz~ what can i help u??
i do really hope to do something for u
can u just share with me?
let me do what i can~

my daddy mentioned about u
as he chat with your mum just now
well , i just kept silence
the only sentence i said was~
"he was the champion in year 2008"
truly , i was still proud of your achievement
hope u will have a brighter future^^

i saw your message in facebook
there's nothing that u need to apologise
its ok for me
s long s u can express your anger
take care~
*all the best to u n your family*

0 comments: