THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a BIG UNLUCKY day =(

my sister returned to Singapore yesterday night
so once i woke up today , i gotta back to the previous life
the lonely life without her
so... just all the best to myself at school la^^

i checked all my books
just to make sure that i brought all n need not to stand
miss tham asked me question but i couldn't answer it
she called me to pull my chair away
i thought she just don't want me to sit under the fan n fall asleep easily
who knows... she asked me to stand on the chair!!
do u know how FISH was i although two other friends were standing as me too??!!
many people passed by the corridor n looked at me
because i was facing the door
OMG~ where can i put my face??!!
the most important was mr tai passed by too
he's 1 of the teachers who i most friend with!!
n i did really nearly fall down from the chair
HAIZ~~!!

all of us standing during history lesson
those answered question correctly just could sit
well , i was the 2nd 1 who sat
i was so happy as history was actually my worst subject
i had to do my sivik presentation today
my group mate said every points n left nothing for me -.-"
HYPER ANGRY HER LA!! SELFISH~
so teacher asked me question alone so that she could give marks
OMG~ all of it was about 'pertanian'
i couldn't really answer
haiz~ disappointed~~

finally it went to the last period
the subject i like most -- mandarin
my friend did not bring her workbook so she stood beside me
when she talked to me , miss heong saw it n called me to stand too
gosh~~ stand stand stand~
whole day of my school life was just stand stand stand
including during recess as st john have a short meeting in the hall
what was the time that i was sitting well on my chair?
just during Malay lessons!

miss heong asked me for my group work
well , my friend took it n she didn't come to school
a week later will be our presentation
GOSH~!! how can we rush for it??
TOTALLY FED UP=(

finally... the bell rang~ dismissed!!
i felt so shame to face miss heong
because i knew that i made mistake
did she feel disappoint to me??
i was so worrying about it s she is the 2nd teacher who i close with
i do really mind my impression for her
i saw mr tai in the staffroom
i just ran away s i scared that he would ask that incident that he saw
what a bad day for me??!!
i was so so so so so unlucky!!
will it be continue in the rest of today???
HAIZ~~ god bless me PLEASE~~

the most pity thing is...
story hasn't end yet
because i have to stand during every literature lesson
i m sure that the other 2 girls who are standing with me
will be absent from school this Friday
how m i going to do such a shameful thing alone??!!
some more it is 2nd recess! so many people will be passing by~~
i tried to control my tears from dropping down
but i failed to do so
i cried seriously when i was taking my bathe just now
much more serious than i lose in my debate final competition
because there were many people supporting me on that time
n i did get chance to express myself at genting
if my sister is here now , i can still tell her everything
hug her n cry out loudly
but once she left ipoh , so many things happened to me
so i just can cry alone b y myself
as nobody will be by my side
so much that i hope that there will b ONE friend who lend me her/his shoulder now
but there's just nobody will do so
i m wondering~
how long do i need to stand on the chair??
every literature lesson means until the end of this year??
how m i going to stand for it??
i m going to get crazy if i really need to do so
i rather to die
anyone can just help me n kill me??

0 comments: