THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 29, 2010

my health

something made me feel very scare recently
the problems of my hands n legs
I fell that day n i just thought that i was too sleepy
but... i nearly fell again at school that day
when i was going to the washroom
my right leg didn't have energy suddenly
my knee bent down
i couldn't balance myself n i stepped onto the field
luckily my friend was beside me
she supported me n asked me what had happened
i just told her that i kicked a stone
when i was writing my essay
my right hand shivering
n it would suddenly very pain
until i couldn't hold my pen
just could put it down n hold my right hand with my left hand
sometimes.. it will shiver till out of my control

besides that , my gastric is getting serious
it pains more frequently
not only once a week
but it will surely pain on Thursday
when i m having tuition
don't know why.. haiz~
what happened to my body??
i really don't know
is it time for me to have a body check?
seems i can't avoid it anymore
but i m so afraid of it
i won't ask my family to bring me there
but i also dare not to go by myself
what should i do??
haiz~ just see when it happens again..

0 comments: