THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 30, 2010

a frightening news

i was so shocked when i got that message ' i m serious~'
from yesterday , u kept saying that u wanna be my boyfriend
n kept saying that u were already my boyfriend
so u would take care me n accompany me all the while
i just took it as joke as i knew that u always joked that with others
i thought everything will be alright today
who knows.. u said the same thing again
i said i had never promise u about it
n u asked me for the answer
i called u not to joke anymore as it was not fun at all
u said u had never joke with me but just i had never trust it

i felt the serious of you so i asked u the last time
'r u really like me?? this is the last chance..
so think carefully before u answer as u can't keep it back once u have answered..'
i expected that u would tell me u don't play anymore
who knows...... 'i m serious.' that's what u replied me
i knew that i couldn't pretend don't know anything anymore
u told me that u like me , but u yourself don't know when it started
u told me that actually u were angry when my FRIEND went to library with us
we are from same gang so i m just always take u as my good friend
n i thought u are same with me , just that simple
i never expect that u will have feel to me
never expect u will confess to me
NEVER~ *UNEXPECTED* UNBELIEVABLE*

what did i attract u?? i really don't know..but however , i had REJECTED
what was the reason for that??
i don't know.. i know u are very good
very caring n protective
but i just couldn't accept u as my boyfriend
i rather both of us to be good friend
i m so sorry for that~ sorry..
i will pretend nothing happen when i meet u tomorrow
WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS FOREVER

0 comments: