THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MEANINGLESS=(

unexpected , i cried at science lab today
just because something that my friend advised me
i cried seriously
i knew that i had made my friends shocked
they worried me much
because that was the 1st time i cried till so serious
until i can't really breathe
well , i know....
it's time for me to give up
i MUST take their advise

i had a look on my photo album
those were photos 3 years ago
i found that i get much prettier
but my mum said something that i really agreed
'but i think the previous u was better..
u did smile nicely when u snapped photo
why u don't like to smile now??'
ya~ that's truth
but.... y??
i don't know
really don't know..
what made me changed??

i like to laugh
but do u know??
the moment i laughed loudly
just is the moment that i most sad
because i just wanna to hide my sadness up
i don't wish anyone to worry about me

well , what i knew today....
was really disappointed me
now just realized that i was soooo stupid for so many years
but...... why what u told me was not same??
who should i believe??
i really don't know
TOTALLY FED UP=(

0 comments: