THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2009

71th anniversary

10/11/09
there was a 71th anniversary celebration of our school
i decided not going to it
but i promised to support my soh mui
n i need went there for duty
i was not in mood that day
seemed many things happened
and i did get much bad news
what i knew was...
i was sooooo sleepy that night
someone was cheating me
i felt disappointed n wished to cry
i trusted as my best friend but she...??!!
eleena worried me n hug me as her support to me
i cried when i heard the song 'ting hai' by liew wai yee
my friend knew it n came to find me
she asked me what happened n cared for me
thanks her so much!!
i felt touched n happy with what she did
n i realised she looked very nice in her clothes
haha~~ she appeared many times
n did shock me very much
but also excited
however , i asked her to leave
because i was very emotional that time
kept on shouting n got high
she kept on looking at me
i knew she was worrying
because it was the 1st time she saw such a crazy me
they were so yeng when playing the drum!!
i was so regret that i didn't take part
i saw her many timed after the programme end
u walked towards me to care me
thank you very much~~
really my good good good dear friend^^
thanks everything u did to me that day
as i knew , cause of me , u make them angry u
sorry~~

it was raining
i walked to hill top with friends
we just alike crazy girls in the rain
our body wet , feeling so cold
haha~~

3 comments:

Lay Fang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jee.gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lay Fang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.