THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 28, 2009

i m just a *BALL*

my digi sim card was being locked
due to my careless
my sister scolded me
i admitted that's my fault
but she even said i was blocking her mirror
OMG~~ do u know how hurt was i??
i dropped my tears silently
i didn't know whether they see it
but i didn't care
because i try hard to control
and stop my tears
but i just couldn't do it
i was very unhappy n moody
why m i seem just like a ball??
a ball being kicked to anywhere when they don't want me
there's none a place for me to stay well
haiz.. so much i wished to return ipoh

*thanks for those friends who sms me n support me
although it was very expensive to sms me*

3 comments:

Lay Fang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jee.gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lay Fang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.