THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 25, 2010

amc st john annual training camp 2010

station game^^

emerald~!!

21st-24th of dec~
as usual , i went to amc st john annual training camp 2010
what made different was i was 1 of the instructors this year
truly , i was quite surprised that i was being chosen
frankly speaking , i was quite worried too
i was afraid that i couldn't do well n couldn't train my group well
well , it went to the end.. sigh~
and i did really feel that i didn't do well in this camp
however , i was glad that my group was being praised by many people
i was glad that they got the 'best x'mas sock' n the 'best formation'
i m glad that they learnt things very fast
even they didn't get best group nor best leader
they are still the best in my heart
what i expected from them , they did achieve it
even did more than that~
well , i m proud of u all , EMERALD~!!
but for myself , i didn't know did i achieve what others expected from me
but i thought that i didn't , SORRY~
i knew that i didn't do well in my malay dance~ sigh
i made many people disappointed
when it went to the end , i got a surprised
my group leader , wong xin min gave me a hug
she thanked me profusely
actually... i didn't do anything for the group
i still felt guilty that i didn't take care u all well
i felt that i was a failure as i didn't know my group member's problem
anyway , it was so touching when she hugged me
both of us cried together~ huh~
yee yun did hug me too , n she cried
she said i made her cried every time
(actually it was her own problem , cried once she hugged me)
sigh~ time passed fast , 4 days in the camp had gone
would it be my last experience in amc st john annual training camp?
would it be my last memory with my buddies?

0 comments: