THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SORRY~ i ddi not try my best=(

i knew my history result in SPM will disappoint many people
frankly speaking , i did serious in my revision for history
this is the first time i memorise my history
i spent all my time on it , didn't even touch any other subject
because i know i m weak in this subject
so i do need to put much much effort in it
but finally... i had lose in it
i lose to this subject
no matter u guys believe or not , i still wanna say~
i had never gave up this subject , no matter how tough it is to me
until the last moment , i didn't give up it
i was still memorising until the moment before i entered the exam hall
its just because , i had promised someone that i would try my best in this subject
i would do my best in this examinations , i don't wanna disappoint u
do u believe that i did try to do my best?
ya , compare to most of the people , i m still consider as lazy
but this is really the first time i do revision for my exam
for PMR n every exam that i have in this 13 years schooling
i had never do any revision in any exam
but SORRY , i will still disappoint u
I'M SORRY~ for my stupids

0 comments: