THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 11, 2010

ended

101210~
unhappy , i was really unhappy today
being fooled by someone
i was really very angry n disappointed with it
i thought to get support from you
who knows... the unluckiest of mine had not reached yet
u were weird , but i thought just as usual who knows...
u told me that actually u still thought that u made decision too fast
u meant on 20th of June , u asked for restart for too fast
so... in this half year , u were not comfort too , right?
sigh... sorry for wasted u half a year time
maybe... u will b happier without me

that's y , i respected your decision
but... i thought just gave u time to calm
who knows... what u said showed me that u really gave up
haix~ we really can't get 3rd chance anymore?
i know... that's my fault~
i was the 1 who hurt u 1st
how much do i hope that i can return to 14th february

haix~ i couldn't sleep every night
last time , i like to stay alone at home because it is silence
but now... i dare not to stay alone at home anymore
i felt scare , really very scare~~
once i m alone , i will cry
that's not what i hope , but it drop automatically
last time , i just cried for 1 night
y will i become so weak n cry everyday now?
i hate myself when i m crying
because i will very miss u when i m crying
i hate myself to be like that
i got the feeling wanna text u , but i don't dare
i hope to hear that u got any reason for leaving me
i hope to know what r u thinking
if u wanna tell me that u don't love me at all
i won't believe at all
your actions in this 6 months proved that u do really love me
but i want to tell u that
not as what u think- i'll b happier without u
DEFINITELY U R WRONG!
i really don't understand y r u so lack of confident
y do u wanna be so silly? sigh~
no matter how , thanks for giving me this 6 months
thanks for supporting me always
thanks for celebrating my birthday with me
it will be kept in my heart forever
as that's our last dating
thanks for taking care me all the time
thanks for your song
thanks for your card
thanks for everything that u give me

0 comments: