THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

u BETRAYED me!!!

i got a frightening news which i could hardly believe in
your kampar friend told me that u did confess to a girl two months ago!!!
it was during the period of time that u were still be with me
that was the girl that i suspected u like her
who knows... my 6th sense was really accurate
why was i so stupid n believe your explanation again n again??
n i still advised myself to believe u , i was just too sensitive
no matter how much i suspected u
i had never expected that u went to confess to her!!
luckily , she rejected.. i m proud of this girl
i admit that i did really dislike her before as i suspected both of you
but now , no more.. the 1 i hate is YOU!!
gosh~ i cried immediately when i read what your friend sent me
i couldn't accept that my boyfriend did such thing when he was together with me
but after a while , i stopped crying
y should i cry for u?? u don't deserve my tears at all
as everyone knows , i HATE being cheated by anyone
u r even more serious , because u cheat my LOVE to u
i swear to myself n to my friend as well
i,LNJ will NOT drop any tear for YOU anymore , OOI WAI LOON!!
i will NOT affected by u anymore because u have no position in my heart NOW!
we are still friend , but i will NOT believe with whatever u say
however , there are still a lot of question marks in my mind
since it happened two months ago~ in this two months...
did u love me in this two months??
u were the 1 requested to celebrate my birthday , was that your wish??
u were the 1 calling me to support me the night before SPM , anybody force u?
u were the 1 dated me to the library , was that come from your heart?
u were the 1 who hold my hand tightly n said u miss me much after didn't see me for a month , was that true?
u were the 1 enjoyed my fried rice , did u really like it?
u were the 1 kiss me in the lift of the library , what was it meant??
u were the 1 wanna bring me to your parents , what was that proved?
u were the 1 discussed about our life in college life next year , did u really hope that?
the picture u snapped with me , the theme that u wanna same with me , etc..
all of these were just acting or what?? i really don't know
i could not get answer for ALL these questions
because... i did really feel you were not lying
but... the fact was like that.. gosh~!!
it was so so so UNBELIEVABLE~!!!!!!!!!!
why the LOYAL ooi wai loon would change until like that?
sigh~ if u told me the truth when i asked u that day , i could still forgive you
but now , NO!! because u lied me again n again , unforgivable~
i don't know what will i do if i meet u next time~
TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED TO YOU~

0 comments: