THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 12, 2010

i miss you

once again , i slept until very late
because i just fell asleep at 4something in the morning
i couldn't sleep , really couldn't sleep
once i close my eyes , i saw your image
i saw every moment that we had gone through
it was just like a movie , flash back in my mind
gosh~ whenever i think about it , my heart felt very pain
i blamed myself for not appreciating every moment that together with u
there are still many things that we haven't do
we haven't go to west lake
haven't cook together
haven't go for a trip together
we haven't go cycling together , etc
i look at the Christmas card that i made for u
look at our picture , i miss the moment on 17 Oct
i do really happy that day , i love my smile
it was my hearty smile
i didn't remove it as my profile picture
i didn't remove my relationship request too
i just waited u to do so
i online every moment , just hope to see u not removing it
i hope we still got turning point
but... i saw u removed it at night
my heart was really very pain that time
but i smiled when saw it
u were not like last time anymore
u did really put down me , put down our love
maybe... u deserve a better one , i m not a good girlfriend at all
i see everything that we bought together
but... i couldn't find our ring
i cried , i felt very nervous
luckily , i found it
if not... i don't know how will i be
i do really will be mad~
look at the ring , i remember the moment u help me to put it on
'forever love' ~ the word on the ring
but y our love can't last forever? sigh~
u text me in the midnight
u can't sleep also right?
y u made this decision , but u couldn't sleep also?
what r u thinking?? can u please tell me?
*i hope i can help u to solve your problem*

0 comments: