THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 4, 2009

i am so suffer~~

2/9
huh~~ it was the 1st day my 'best friend' come..
i was suffering from pain..
i missed you so so so much..
i wished to get support from you immediately..
but i know its impossible..
you were having exam far away..
no matter how was i suffering..
i still wished you in my heart:
"dear , you must add oil ya "
did you hear it??

3/9
i changed new timetable and have new teacher for my science (miss lee)..
she explained very well..
it was the first time i understood what teacher taught about science throughout this year..
because the previous teacher...........
OMG!!!
HER ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION WAS SOOOO BAD..
COULDN'T EVEN HEAR WHAT SHE SAID..
DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE TAUGHT ALSO..
PITY 4S1..
i feel glad and happy now to have miss lee as my teacher!!
wakakaka

you seemed no mood or angry..
why?? what happened to you??
i also didn't know what i can do for you..
u didn't reply me leh..
u don't want me le ma??
or just because of trial so you busy?
haix
worry again..

0 comments: