THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 4, 2009

our problem

you said i love you less than the time before
you feel it?? do i?? i don't know
u worry that i will love other guy
you said you afraid of losing me
then why you want to make me tired again and again??
loves the heart that hurts you but never hurt the heart that loves you

you said sorry to me
i know you dropped your tears
if you think you have nothing wrong
why want to apologise to me??
if you really feel sorry

then why want to do it again and again??
you make me get hurt and tired to love you
you hurt me because i hurt you right??
that's your answer

whenever i feel tired and almost can't stand for it
you sure will treat me specially good
tell me you feel sorry and cry
my heart will be so pain when hear it
and i will definitely forgive everything that is harm to me
but once i decided to love you fully
you repeat it again and make me feel sad
then you realised and apologise
OM MY GOD
i really fed up
that's our main problem
can we solve it??
i don't think so
but once it be there , we will be suffer
what can i do for it??
i don't want to get tired for you anymore
but..............
OH DAMN
i don't have any idea now
my brain is sucked!!

0 comments: