THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 11, 2009

a special day


090909
it was a special day
it was my sister's birthday
but also a very IMPORTANT day for her

she went for R.O.M with her boyfriend
i mean my jie fu now--cagnet
my sis dyed her hair into blue
it was sooooo nice
i went my aunt saloon to set my hair
GOSH!!! the 1 in the mirror really is me??!!
i could not believe it
but i was not really satisfy with my make up

i accompany my sister to BRIDE WORLD
to set her hair and make up
WALAO!!! she is so pretty!!
she is the most special bride
because she is the most sexy
and having a simple but nice hair tying
our car was even the most expensive
and the biggest car
we went to the hall for R.O.M
my sister looked so profitable
i was very happy to see that
because she was having a hearty smile
i wished her in my heart--
jie , i hope you will be happy with cagnet forever

will i have that chance to have this day??
i don't know
will that be my right target??
everything was just a ? for me
will i be as lucky as my sister??
may god bless me

i went for my dinner at 10 something
i was so hungry
but it was worth for me
i followed my sister to SG8
a disco (the previous shutter 8)
i played till 3am
i did go disco before when i was 7 years old
but this would just be my 1st experience
as i did get high and enjoy it
i miss you so much
i hope i can have fun with you
will us get that chance??
i am looking forward for it

cagnet-- my new jie fu..
you don't bully my sister o
but i am sure that you won't

2 comments:

мυń γεε said...

hahaha.
good laa..
see u so happy.

jee.gigi said...

haha.. ya..
i m hapi tat day
bcs i jz hv 1 sis..
hapi 4 her..
whn ur sis gt married u oso will hapi d la
bt oso wil ng seh duk