THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 11, 2009

its too late

i realised that you misunderstood something
you thought there's no place for the new Zealand camp
when did i say so?? you are wrong..
it means my friends are right
if i please you 1 more time
you will allow me to go
but i didn't..just wanna to respect you
but i was wrong.. totally wrong
i should not give up the chance
it was hurt when you told me..
'actually i allowed you to go
but i changed my mind due to H1N1'
then what for you told me about it??
you can just let me just forget about it
why you want to mention it again now??
its harm for me to know that you changed your mind again!!
why you want to give me chance
and push all my hopes at the same moment
can you make a good decision next time??
or can you don't tell me that you were giving chance to me
but now you got to change it??
you just let me give up lo
why do you want to be so cruel to me??
don't you understand me as my mum??
i know 31/8 was the closing date for registration
it was too late
so i planned to forget about it
since i know i would not have chance for it
but why you want to spoil my mood again and again??
i decided to sleep by 10.30 pm
but you called sister to pass a message to me
you said i can go to new Zealand if get the chance
chance?? will i get it?? definitely no!!
because you already rejected the chance that pn tan gave me!!
is you push away my chance but now you said allow me to go?!
it is sooooo " FUNNY " !!
i dropped my tears
i could not sleep
just because of the 1 sentence that you said
so can you please don't ever spoil my mood anymore??
especially when it is time for me to sleep
it is not easy for me to forget this incident
but i have ti force myself to do so
because i can't take you as my enemy

0 comments: