THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 5, 2009

i hate noise

i went for my dinner
he drank beer with friend
and started to talk nonsense
i didn't like want to answer him
i just kept silence
i enjoyed my tomyam fried rice
its nice and i love it
i wanna to return home
but she seemed want to wait him
i asked her when does she decide to leave
well , she didn't answer me
just kept silence
i hate it
are we going to wait until midnight???!!!
i was not as patient as her
i wanted to return home!!!!!
she just sitting there
didn't about what i did
i showed my impatient face
i threw my hand phone
i was in anger
i felt so sorry to my best friend
since he lent his ear to me
to hear my rude words
sorry EDWIN
i sms him
he knew i was not in mood again
he tried to make me happy
he muack me
whenever i am unhappy
i will think about him
i will happy with his reply
am i really so easy tam??
or i just easy tam by him?
why??
because his mouth is sweet??
because i love him??
haha.. maybe~~
well , i need to thank him for always being by my side

0 comments: