THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 29, 2010

CALAU's students

CA LAU~ my teacher for five years

eunice=)

*my dear mui*

wai khong~
291010~ we (f5g1) had a dinner with CA LAU
just wanna thanks him for teaching us so long
n as a farewell among all of us
when we are organising it , i got the chance to know many of them
i tuition for 6 years , but i didn't really talk to my tuition-mates
n this farewell gave me the opportunity to be friend with them
wai khong fetched me to MovenPeak for our steamboat dinner
i was enjoyed myself immensely
time passed fast
i had been tuition at CA LAU English Language Centre for six years
n now , it was the time for us to leave
a little bit sad about it=(
i do really thank him for sharpened up my command of English language
THANK YOU MR LAU!!
'chee cheong fun' , 'cha kui tiao' , 'bak kut teh' , 'ham jim beang'
*all r sentences that he used to scold us
isn't he funny??
haha~ yea~ he did..
i m sure that i will be missing all the moments i had with u all in this few years
GLAD TO HAVE ALL OF U AS MY FRIENDS=)

0 comments: