THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 22, 2010

my *2010 BIRTHDAY*

my gang from 5s1 celebrated with me on 141010 at parade



celebrations at sushi king

my birthday dinner

(the king sizes crabs were not being snapped , forgotten)


celebration at ebox


all the presents i got for my 2010 birthday^^



my lunch at snow fusion


my gang of SISTERs celebrated with at snow fusion


waow~ nice


presents from my SISTERs


cake from my SISTERs


enjoy eating



wishing=)



my gang of BFFs




birthday cake from my mum


steamboat party at mun's house

they were preparing food for me


yuen si came to my house on 171010


my dear dated me on 171010


2010 birthday was a very special birthday for me
Do u know why?? Because there were many celebrations going on!!!
Every celebration were with different people
*just realized that I got so many gangs* hahaha

but still sorry that u had rejected some of my friends

as my booking was really fulled , SORRY~

On 091010 , I went for a dinner with my family
Because my sister was back n 101010 was my lunar birthday
I had a very great meal that night
All were my favourite food
Salted-egg king size crabs , fish , vegetables , thai sotong , queen size lala , etc
After the dinner , I went to ebox with my siblings n gorgors jiejies
Everyone in our room was wishing me at 12am that night~
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Just returned home at 2am

On 141010 , my 5s1 gang wanna celebrate with me
Unfortunately , 3 of them were absent , left 3 of us =(
However , I got a memorable day on that day too
We went to sushi king together n ate a lot
we went to HANG TEN for shopping too
because Shirley wanna borrow my card to buy clothes
as I m the V.I.P of HANG TEN. *proud*
I got 50% discount during birthday month~

171010~~ my REAL BIRTHDAY!!
At 12am sharp , I got message from my dear..
Haha~ he was not the first one but he was the most accurate!
WAKAKAKAKA~
I was so busying replying others’ greeting messages n wall post
Just slept at 1am that night
Then gonna woke up at 9am
Just because my dear date me at 10.30am
This was the 1st time I spent my birthday alone with him
How would it be?? Owh~ I was so nervous about it
When I was dressing myself nicely
A knock on my door frightened me
“yuen si came to find u…”
Huh?? She came?? She never told me before le~
I opened my door.. she shouted me name n hug me suddenly
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!”
Waow~ I m so proud to have her as my sister
She purposely came to my house just to wish me
She was the 1st one who wished me face to face

Met up with my dear at parade
I had my breakfast with him
We went for a walk n chatted lots
Gor came to find me , gave me a present
I also didn’t realize when did he put the present on my bag
N of course , dear gave me a present too
Waow~ guess what’s it??
He gave me a card , writing the lyrics
It was a song created by himself!!
We went for a movie – THE CHILD’S EYES
I know… he doesn’t like to watch horror movie
But just because of ME , he was willing to watch it

However , the movie was not horrible at all (for me)
But those people in the cinema were kept shoutin -.-’’
After the movie , dear had to return to kampar already
Happy time passed very fast
It might be the last time I met him before SPM=(

Went to yee mun’s house
As my gang of BFFs made a steamboat party for me
Woohooo~ I got the chance to see them preparing food in the kitchen!
Anyway , I felt so happy in my heart s they did this just for ME
I enjoyed the food much much
But… were there too many for us??
I was soooo full that night
We played games , those who lose got to drink Carlsberg
This was my 2nd tim e drinking beer
Well , it recalled my memories when 1st time drinking it
It was the time to see our 2nd main character—my birthday cake
Waow~ is was so nice , THANKS TO MY MUM=)
I made a wish for my birthday
Would it come true?? I don’t know
It left 3 hours to end my birthday
I did really hope that miracle would appear
They took out their presents for me

that’s our dinner night picture!!
N there’s a card with a heart which pasted by broken papers
“whenever your heart is broken , we'll always stay by your side

and... we will help u to stick it back nicely.."

OMG~ what a touching sentence was that!!!

i felt like wanna cried that moment n they hugged me
We were so self-loving that night , snapped more than 1000 pictures

Something frightening me happened
I was so so so happy at that moment
But the next moment , a bit disappoint
But… I don’t mind
Just could say that~~
My 2010 birthday was PERFECT because of this incident
THANK YOU *someone*


191010~ my gang of SISTERs celebrated with me at snow fusion

it was my 1st time going there , the snow there was really nice!!

xiao wen took out the cake that she prepared

haha~ its nice n was my favourite cake too=)

in opened my box of presents

OMG~~!! my present was frightening me 1 by 1

i did really cry this time

it was a photo frames which contains all memories in debate competition!!!

it recalled my memories about it , my sweet memories with my gang of SISTERs!

i would never forget what had we passed through together before

thank you so much for the great present=)

i m putting it on my table n lookin at it everyday


i did really enjoy my 2010 birthday

it was so so so memorable

it was much much better than what i expected

i expected that i would have a boring birthday

as nobody was dating me out

until the day before my birthday

just in 1 day , my booking was so full=)


THANKS to 200++ friends who wished me through message n fb

THANKS to my dear for spending time with me , accompanying me for the horror movie , your present n the lyrics as well

THANKS to my siblings for spending more than RM900 for my birthday celebrations n presents as well

THANKS to my jie fu for the contact lens

THANKS to all my jiejies n gorgors for celebrating my lunar birthday

THANKS to my parents for fetching me to everywhere n the cake from my mum

THANKS to allan gorgor for fetching me at 11pm that night

THANKS to my gang of BFFs for the steamboat party , the birthday song n the presents

THANKS to my gang of SISTERs for the great present

THANKS to my 5s1 gangs for their presents n the hanging out

THANKS to soh mui for the funny mms!! touching too~!

THANKS to everyone who remembered my birthday!!

THANKS to every friends who cheering me up!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH~!!!!!!!

0 comments: