THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 8, 2010

DINNER NIGHT

my look during dinner night

my good sisters^^

my beloved mui


my family=)

240910~
*The day that every form 5 is waiting*
but for me , i m not really excited for it
i m more excited for my good luck party=)
however , i had a nice night that day
i saw many changes of my schoolmates
all looked pretty after made-up
n i saw many boyish girls wore dresses!!
*that's GREAT*
snapped many photos that day
just wanna recorded down all the sweet memories
i wanna say thanks to my buddies
jo ee , sabrina , yee mun~
i was enjoying much with u girls=)
*memories flashed back*
i recalled those memories when i started knowing all of u
until now , we are still that friend
although we always don't syok each other
we are still good friends
i do really glad of it , because our friendship are valuable=)
a lot of nice performances that night
what i love most is the moment we sang song together
hold hands with my gang , smiled to each other when singing
it was just so so soooo WARM n SWEET
everything moments that i had at tower regency that night...
it may b kept in my mind for my whole life
because... it symbolised how much i had passed through in my study life
there were really many things happened in my secondary life
what a complicated life that i had
just like a drama acting
but i do really learnt n grew up much
i changed much , especially in this two years
because i realized the reality of this cruel world
i gained a lot of experiences too
thanks to everyone appeared in my life
those who still friend with me , thanks for not leaving me
those betrayed me , thanks too , because i knew the true face of you
those cheated me , thanks for teaching me not to believe 1 person 100%
those scolded me , thanks for waking me up
thanks to everyone n everything=)
i know... it hasn't end yet
there are still a lot to go
i will be tough to face my life~!!

0 comments: