THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 9, 2010

it is still the same

i saw something from you
is it for me?? i don't know
i hope it is... because...
it proved that u r still caring for me
if it is not for me , then this post is meaningless
if it is , then here is my comment for it
there is nothing qualify nor disqualify
just depends on u want or don't want
if u did nothing wrong , then u r qualified
even if u did something wrong , u r still qualified
because...i had never blamed u in my heart
i would just blame myself , for letting u go
for not explaining anything
for not trying to remain it
no matter what had happened , i had forgiven u
i had put down my anger since long time ago
but maybe... now the 1 angry is not me , but you
n that's y... u don't feel like wanna wish me
just wanna tell you , i do always recall memories about us
just like what i said before , I'll never forget what had i promised u
i do really hope that we can b friend back
is our friendship can b broken up so easily?
i really don't know... but i don't hope so
but i think... everything happening now...
showed that it is
i was so surprised when i saw what u wrote
but at the same time , my heart is sour
s i think... u won't wish me since u don't want
but... YOU ARE ALWAYS QUALIFIED TO DO SO
S LONG S U WANT , WE ARE STILL FRIEND
I M ALWAYS WELCOMING U FROM MY HEART

0 comments: