THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 23, 2010

time to be away from internet!!

I think… most probably it will be my last day updating my blog before SPM
1 more month for me to do revision only
Frankly speaking , it is definitely not enough for me
what can I do?? Just can try my best to work s hard s I can
But firstly , I have to b away from my laptop
Will keep it into my bag n put in my room
Don’t wanna take it out for relaxing myself anymore
So FRIENDS~ I might not replying comments , messages n chat box so frequently
But I will surely reply u after NOVEMBER
MUST WAIT FRO MY REPLY YA~
I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT U
SO U MUST REMEMBER ME TOO=)

I know there are many people putting high hope on me
As I always hear this sentence , no matter in class or at tuition
“Ngah Jee , u can get A+ for it , can u??”
I m so so so stress about it as there r almost every subjects’ teacher said so to me
However , I will try my best to achieve what u all aim for me
N what do I hope to get for my better future too
*ALL THE BEST TO MYSELF FOR THE COMING SPM*
LEONG NGAH JEE , GAMBATEH FOR IT!!
*NEVER GIVE UP*

0 comments: