THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 3, 2009

am i CHANGED??

Su ann asked me something today:
"jie , why you looked so cool today?"
Wei teng asked me something too:
"qin.. why are you treating me so weird recently?"
'how do i treat you?? any difference??'
"yes.. lack of the warmness (re qing) from you.'
'what had i done and make you feel so??'
"you act cool and i hardly see you smile.."


i didn't explain anything to her
just gave the reason that i was having p pain
am i really changed to be a cooler person??
why will i become like that??
or just treat some of them like that??

no.. as what she said
i seemed knew so many things happened recently
i felt tired with all those things
and started to be speechless
sorry everyone.. i couldn't have a hearty smile now
not much people know that i am just pretending
those who know it really understand me much
i don't wish to change and hurt anyone
sorry to all my dears~~

2 comments:

мυń γεε said...

enn.so cool liao..

jee.gigi said...

me??
so cool liao??
gt meh??
i dn treat u cool a