THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 24, 2009

~getting far apart~

recently i felt i lost a lot of friends
my best friend less reply my message
but i never blame him
as his friend , i should understand him
and forgive him for that

my soh mui became the previous me
she is so cool to me now
less reply my message
maybe she is just busy enjoying her life

*i may think too much in the 2 cases above
but also feel worry and sad
i don't hope to lose two friends who und me much
but i really feel our friendship has far apart
although i know they never forget about me

someone said i treat her very cool recently
ya.. many friends said i looked cool at school
i admitted it
but in fact , i just treat few friends cool
some cause no topic cause less chance to meet
but...... 1 is i don't know how to face her
every time she walks towards me
i will try to escape , leave asap
i don't know whether i am right
she is my good friend
i think even her own self also don't know
what is the problem between us
by the way , i feel sorry to her
but i really can''t take her as friend like last time
she made me got hurt but she don't know
or maybe she knows but purposely do so??
haiz~~ i really don't know
dare not to guess it also
just hope to know the truth
but who can tell me?? neither of you
will i just lose 1 good friend like that??
i really don't know.. hope won't~~


4 comments:

мυń γεε said...

hahaha.sure nt lar.
vv bored lehh.
enjoy what le.
LOL LOL LOL

jee.gigi said...

zd..
i tot u will sy smt mur whn saw tis post
ya meh??
do smt u wish to do la
nan de so free nw wo

мυń γεε said...

hahaha.at here cant say too many lar.
yala. T.T
hahaha.me??wish to do??
duno lehh.
finding,
lalala.
the prob is too free lehh.

jee.gigi said...

NT OWIZ CN BE SOOO FREE GA
SO JUZ APPRECIATE UR TIME NOW O