THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 24, 2009

it was OVER..... or not??

2 weeks exam
it made me felt very tired and upset
i dare not to take the results next week
i knew it will be very bad
i didn't do my revision well
due to many reasons
whenever i wanted to do the revision
something happened and troubled me
it affected my mood to read
they were SUCKS for me
it would be my worst results
in year 2009
haiz~~
however , it finally gone to the end
no matter how is it
i have to be ready to accept it
huh~~
exam was over
does it mean that all those problems over too??
definitely they are still confusing me
i got tired from that
just wish to stop everything in my life
don't want to bother anything anymore
but i know i can't
that's my style
to pick all the burdens on my own shoulders
how long i am going to suffer more??
it is infinity

0 comments: