THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 3, 2009

something from her~~

when i reached school
jessmin showed me something
i saw many 'sorry' wrote on the whiteboard
it was to me but i didn't know what happened
i looked down to the right corner
chai yan's name was there
she said sorry to me?? 270 words of sorry
why? what happened?? she looked at me
after she finished talking to mr lai
she came towards me and passed me a letter
i had a look on it
she said she knew what had she said and hurt me
she was not purposely to do it
she told me that her mood was very bad yesterday
she never mind with what people said about her
she won't even mind if got anyone hate her
but after argued with me , she got very moody
she didn't like the feel of arguing with me
argue with me and others are not the same??
but she doesn't even want to argue with others
cause she doesn't feel want to bother what they say
chai yan lao gong..
i didn't aim to argue with you
just my mood not good yesterday
and really angry with what you said
sorry~~ hope our friendship will remain the same^^
durin the meeting...
she played my hair..shocked me
she was the only 1 who realised that i was not well
and cared for me.. hehe.. thx~~

0 comments: