THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the LAST day

today is the last day i stay at s'pore
but the stupid me choose not to go anywhere
am i stupid n silly??
but i respect my decision
because i really very tired to walk here walk there
i rather stay at home to online
chat with mt buddies
download songs n all those
although i can do this at ipoh
but don't know y
i just wish to stay at home today

at the beginning , i wish to return ipoh faster
because i really miss my soh mui , mui , frens , dears much
but now?? ya.. i miss them too..
but i don't wish to back
once i return ipoh , i need to face many people n many things
still got some problem not being solved yet
at here , i can avoid all these
i can go out by myself to any shopping center when i m boring
i can eat anything since nobody here know i got gastric
so they won't control me
n i like the weather here , windy always
i like the people here , polite n honest

but however , i know
i can't avoid those people n problem forever
i still have to return ipoh to solve it
because ipoh is my hometown
my house is there , n my family too
my school n my friend also
i know i can't leave ipoh at this moment
i feel sorry to my st john committee
especially wei see
because i asked her to tell me everything
n every news about sjam amc when i at s'pore
n she need to solve everything about security n coordinator
she as my partner... really pity her le..haiz~~
n kit yeng too....(my lao gong..haha)
because i asked her to pass things to jia min
sorry thank you so much my buddies!!
see u all soon^^


0 comments: