THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

my recent life

i am always having emotional recently
i am not as patient as last time anymore
i always get angry easily
don't know why
sigh~~ i felt sorry to everyone around me
i didn't scold them
but i always in a unhappy mood
i knew i made many of u worry
but please believe me~~
i am ok and will be alright soon
here , i wish to thanks my jie n mui
*my mbb jie n my mdd soh mui
because they do give me a lot of advises
and of course supports too

there's really many problems appeared in my life
my family n friends as well
i didn't know what should i do
i felt fed up.. really
i couldn't survive in such a suffer life
i couldn't sleep well every night
i really don't know how to solve the problems between us
i did really feel tired
but i had never give up to think solutions

2010 is coming soon
should i be happy??
for me.....
2009 is a trouble year for me
many things happened around me
which i never expected n shocked me
ans because of all these
i did change a lot
i became more tough n cool
but it might not a good change??
i am wondering~~ however....
there's many more problems which i had not solved yet
will all these be alright in a new year??
i don't know~~
i hope i can lead a happier life in a new year
i don't want as suffer as this year anymore
god bless me~~

0 comments: