THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

a memorable camp^^

i went for amc st. john annual training camp
i was 1 of the camp committee
as a security , i had less time to sleep
i did regret for it before
but i knew i was wrong
because when sharing
my junior thanked me for it
at least i knew i has done something for camp
when we were in camp
i hoped to return home faster
just because i missed my bed much

the sharing part.....
i cried seriously
to see what they wrote on my paper
and it was the last day we overnight at school
i felt like......
i didn't wanna return home
i missed camp so much
we put so much effort in it
but it just last for three days

the last day~~
we did well in the closing
there's tears around everywhere
but it not because of blaming and sadness
it was because the sense of appreciation

my parents came
but i didn't want to go back
i hug my dear friends n cried
when i returned home
i did really missed camp much

i love this year camp
i love amc st. john
n i love all of u
truly n deeply from my heart

i learned many things in this camp
benefit lots
i had grown to become more mature
i truly wanna thanks all the camp committee
surely for the guideness
from mr. lai , pn. tan , sir kevin n ex-seniors too
i sweared to myself
i would never regret to be a part of this society





0 comments: